Cohen & Frankel -- New York City real estate lawyers who care about your deal
The Cohen & Frankel Difference
How is Cohen & Frankel different from other law firms? The Cohen & Frankel difference means that:
- We dedicate the time, attention, and support necessary to close your deal.
- Our partners and team are always accessible to clients and all other involved parties.
- Clients and parties to deals can reach us on weekends and evenings; we are available when you need us to be.
- We are discreet, protecting the privacy of our high profile clients and exclusive transactions.
- We make deals happen by prioritizing our negotiations on behalf of our client to achieve win-win outcomes.
No real estate law issue is too complex for Cohen & Frankel. Clients and brokers come to us for creative solutions, even when we are not party to the deal. Attorneys, banks, and mortgage brokers respect our reputation for making transactions happen that other attorneys might walk away from. Open communications and strong relationships are part of our strategy to overcome obstacles in the road to a successful real estate transaction.